Wednesday, September 30, 2009

English Accent

So last year Bk Circus asked me to do some work for them for their coffee table book "Changing of the Guards". I shot a few personalities around Brooklyn and one of them was Adam Rogers.

So I went ahead and did some edits, since I didn't want these photos just sitting there in my archives. Adam has a vintage aesthetic to his nature, from his involvement in design to the seeking out of the old forgotten treasures of men's clothing from the past. Its all reflected in his visual presentation and personal manner and so here is a sample.












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so dope

Nicole said...

Your post production is insane! I love the feeling of these.

FLY LADY DI said...

these are quite super. you and adam.

bobbie yanoupeth said...

your photographer is crazy... so amazing. you capture so much emotion and details in your pictures.

Tishka DuPera said...

I love the images.

Kasalina said...

These photo are amazing, you are a huge inspiration

Unknown said...

Love this. He's handsome as well.